Thursday 9 January 2020

1. Quality of work

· your actual images (contrast, focus, composition): I have definatly been taking better and more thought out pictures now that i have begun to consider things like 
contrast, focus and composition

· quality of your subject matter: when i take Pictures i try to find objects that are intresting to look at.

· fulfilling the assignment : I have fulfilled all of my assignments

· paying attention to the objective of the assignment (and taking it further) : I need to work on take the assignment further than the objective and not doing the first thing that comes to mind .

· proper format and resolution.: I always use the pr
oper format and resolution

· completing your work on time . : I have never been late on an assignment

· going beyond your first idea(s): I still need to work on thinking outside the box



No comments:

Post a Comment